GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7