GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU