GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon