GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'