GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  5. 05 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms