GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I’d like to see Jaxson be a little more deliberate. I know he is cool, too cool right now for me.

They are over aggressive with him so per usual here I am calling for backdoor cuts please.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Got what I asked for out of the TO, but that back cut to the rim was a GD foul!

Just stay aggressive because these refs ain’t calling **** at the rim on Arkansas.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels