@Wodie Sloot I sent you $30 for 3 brackets, and I just noticed I've only got 2 brackets being counted. Must not have saved that 3rd bracket. Just keep the
izza: for B2BC.
Unless I win.
imp:
Unless I win.
Everything 73 attends >>>> everything he doesn'tIt's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
False. Even that dumb stat chart showed MSU was the best of the 2 seeds to lose.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
That would complete his evolution.Is PTI arguing with himself? I'm honestly not sure.
Richie over the brother at Bingham Park was a bigger upset.
Be a crazy Final Four game if it happens!St Joes can beat Kansas
St Joes can beat Kansas
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)