@Wodie Sloot I sent you $30 for 3 brackets, and I just noticed I've only got 2 brackets being counted. Must not have saved that 3rd bracket. Just keep the
izza: for B2BC.
Unless I win.
imp:
Unless I win.
Everything 73 attends >>>> everything he doesn'tIt's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
False. Even that dumb stat chart showed MSU was the best of the 2 seeds to lose.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
That would complete his evolution.Is PTI arguing with himself? I'm honestly not sure.
Richie over the brother at Bingham Park was a bigger upset.
Be a crazy Final Four game if it happens!St Joes can beat Kansas
St Joes can beat Kansas
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein