@Wodie Sloot I sent you $30 for 3 brackets, and I just noticed I've only got 2 brackets being counted. Must not have saved that 3rd bracket. Just keep the
izza: for B2BC.
Unless I win.
imp:
Unless I win.
Everything 73 attends >>>> everything he doesn'tIt's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
False. Even that dumb stat chart showed MSU was the best of the 2 seeds to lose.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
That would complete his evolution.Is PTI arguing with himself? I'm honestly not sure.
Richie over the brother at Bingham Park was a bigger upset.
Be a crazy Final Four game if it happens!St Joes can beat Kansas
St Joes can beat Kansas
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game