@Wodie Sloot I sent you $30 for 3 brackets, and I just noticed I've only got 2 brackets being counted. Must not have saved that 3rd bracket. Just keep the
izza: for B2BC.
Unless I win.
imp:
Unless I win.
Everything 73 attends >>>> everything he doesn'tIt's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
False. Even that dumb stat chart showed MSU was the best of the 2 seeds to lose.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
That would complete his evolution.Is PTI arguing with himself? I'm honestly not sure.
Richie over the brother at Bingham Park was a bigger upset.
Be a crazy Final Four game if it happens!St Joes can beat Kansas
St Joes can beat Kansas
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality