@Wodie Sloot I sent you $30 for 3 brackets, and I just noticed I've only got 2 brackets being counted. Must not have saved that 3rd bracket. Just keep the
izza: for B2BC.
Unless I win.
imp:
Unless I win.
Everything 73 attends >>>> everything he doesn'tIt's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
False. Even that dumb stat chart showed MSU was the best of the 2 seeds to lose.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
That would complete his evolution.Is PTI arguing with himself? I'm honestly not sure.
Richie over the brother at Bingham Park was a bigger upset.
Be a crazy Final Four game if it happens!St Joes can beat Kansas
St Joes can beat Kansas
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!