We are going to need a 20 man roster.We’re really gonna have to play well
Two very ummmmm interesting calls
SEC Road Game. No surpriseWe’re really gonna have to play well
Two very ummmmm interesting calls
Which three?******** call
I'd normally agree, but you know with so many SEC teams in the top 25, they may actually show up for a few more this season, but I doubt as hyped as they get for us.This will be the most crowded and loudest Stegeman Coliseum will be until the next time Kentucky goes there.
There have been a couple like that so far that we pushed out for the three.Robinson wide open, passes it out. I love this strategy.
It is our bigs not believing they can get the shot off without getting blocked.So far I’ve counted two layups passed up in favor of kicking it out for a 3 pointer
Don’t care for that
I think Robinson is deep in his own head at this point.Robinson with the Ben Simmons play
When Carr backs up his man 50/50 of the time its a turn overBall movement is terrible. Everyone standing around ball-watching. Two airballs.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU