*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

Jamal Mercer

Heisman
Feb 7, 2008
10,805
23,537
0
#2 has fallen on every one of his shot attempts. I guess if they call a foul half the time I’d do it too.
 

TheBlueMist

All-American
Feb 5, 2004
2,191
5,267
113
I think Robinson left his mojo in the hotel room. Hope he goes to get it during halftime.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
May have to go to a zone with all the foul trouble. Our offense is struggling, to say the least.
 

entropy13

All-American
Apr 27, 2010
3,760
7,132
113
On track for a ridic amount of total fouls to be called. Two of our starting 5 already in foul trouble.

This is no bueno.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati