We are going to need a 20 man roster.We’re really gonna have to play well
Two very ummmmm interesting calls
SEC Road Game. No surpriseWe’re really gonna have to play well
Two very ummmmm interesting calls
Which three?******** call
I'd normally agree, but you know with so many SEC teams in the top 25, they may actually show up for a few more this season, but I doubt as hyped as they get for us.This will be the most crowded and loudest Stegeman Coliseum will be until the next time Kentucky goes there.
There have been a couple like that so far that we pushed out for the three.Robinson wide open, passes it out. I love this strategy.
It is our bigs not believing they can get the shot off without getting blocked.So far I’ve counted two layups passed up in favor of kicking it out for a 3 pointer
Don’t care for that
I think Robinson is deep in his own head at this point.Robinson with the Ben Simmons play
When Carr backs up his man 50/50 of the time its a turn overBall movement is terrible. Everyone standing around ball-watching. Two airballs.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition