*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

RichardCory

Senior
Nov 28, 2007
1,075
842
113
This will be the most crowded and loudest Stegeman Coliseum will be until the next time Kentucky goes there.
I'd normally agree, but you know with so many SEC teams in the top 25, they may actually show up for a few more this season, but I doubt as hyped as they get for us.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I see the refs quickly “evened up” the fouls with absolutely none of them being shooting fouls for us.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win