*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

RichardCory

Senior
Nov 28, 2007
1,075
842
113
This will be the most crowded and loudest Stegeman Coliseum will be until the next time Kentucky goes there.
I'd normally agree, but you know with so many SEC teams in the top 25, they may actually show up for a few more this season, but I doubt as hyped as they get for us.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I see the refs quickly “evened up” the fouls with absolutely none of them being shooting fouls for us.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  2. 02 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina