And a psychiatristUK adding a motivation coach next year.
And a psychiatristUK adding a motivation coach next year.
Is that a technical foul
Doesn't matter. You can't take it off the backboard.That ball never got above the rim.
You can.Doesn't matter. You can't take it off the backboard.
I don't get that.How's that not a technical or a warning on the crowd.?
I think they actually did that when tubby was here.And a psychiatrist
Oscar.I don’t know if UK has ever had a worse defender than Toppin.
Ok. I thought once it touch the backboard you had to leave it alone.You can.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates