Game thread Cats vs Florida

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,722
113
Go up 7 and immediately give up a 8-0 run because we keep turning the ball over and taking dumb mid range jumpers.

This offense is such a bad design.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
I saw the that right away. I thought it was a UF player. I got messed up and thought it was by their bench. I'm shocked the officials sent him packing. Garbage fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukjenning44

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,628
113
Back to the goal tend..

Toppin plays every game likes its his HS senior night and he's the star in the team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina