Game thread Cats vs Florida

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,602
72,730
113
Go up 7 and immediately give up a 8-0 run because we keep turning the ball over and taking dumb mid range jumpers.

This offense is such a bad design.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
I saw the that right away. I thought it was a UF player. I got messed up and thought it was by their bench. I'm shocked the officials sent him packing. Garbage fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukjenning44

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,716
62,630
113
Back to the goal tend..

Toppin plays every game likes its his HS senior night and he's the star in the team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU