Game thread Cats vs Florida

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,596
72,715
113
Go up 7 and immediately give up a 8-0 run because we keep turning the ball over and taking dumb mid range jumpers.

This offense is such a bad design.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
I saw the that right away. I thought it was a UF player. I got messed up and thought it was by their bench. I'm shocked the officials sent him packing. Garbage fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukjenning44

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,626
113
Back to the goal tend..

Toppin plays every game likes its his HS senior night and he's the star in the team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt