You seem to have an obsession with me, get over it.@Get_over_it HAHAHA CLOWN
I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
HUGE disappointment. It’s still early ish in the season so hopefully he turns it on but what a waste of $ at this point.
Nobody owes any apologies because we sucked *** the first quarter.I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.
Why are you attacking people?SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium