FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
@DudahUK has Stoops ptsd, Stein teams may start slow, but they remember how to score eventually.
I most certainly do bro. Gonna take a season or two to get me out of it I’m afraid. Love where we are at this point and expect much better things in the future.

Also, F these “officials”. They are officially dog crap.
 
  • Love
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina