You seem to have an obsession with me, get over it.@Get_over_it HAHAHA CLOWN
I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
HUGE disappointment. It’s still early ish in the season so hopefully he turns it on but what a waste of $ at this point.
Nobody owes any apologies because we sucked *** the first quarter.I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.
Why are you attacking people?SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington