BS callsStupid penalties absolutely killing us this drive.
I don’t know what dude is talking about but SC is an awesome state, especially by the coast.I'd love for that to be true, but it isn't. Now, Columbia is a nasty ghetto but most of the rest of the state is quite nice.
Get a TD and keep the momentumLet’s go D!! Time to get this fvcking lead.
8*Mother F YES! Way to stand up D. Let’s get 6 here.
Swear my member moves a bit when I hear that on the road.Blue white on the road!
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach