You seem to have an obsession with me, get over it.@Get_over_it HAHAHA CLOWN
I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
HUGE disappointment. It’s still early ish in the season so hopefully he turns it on but what a waste of $ at this point.
Nobody owes any apologies because we sucked *** the first quarter.I’ll suck something I guess. I was not a fan how we started. I’m going to be freaking out for the next hour and that’s no good.
Why are you attacking people?SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia