BS callsStupid penalties absolutely killing us this drive.
I don’t know what dude is talking about but SC is an awesome state, especially by the coast.I'd love for that to be true, but it isn't. Now, Columbia is a nasty ghetto but most of the rest of the state is quite nice.
Get a TD and keep the momentumLet’s go D!! Time to get this fvcking lead.
8*Mother F YES! Way to stand up D. Let’s get 6 here.
Swear my member moves a bit when I hear that on the road.Blue white on the road!
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU