Did we break the site?

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
Yes. I am having trouble as well. Keeps saying unexpected error has occurred.
 

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,393
4,279
73
Just now got back on finally... And got another error the first time I clicked this thread :D
 

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,025
34,635
113
Kerry Rhodes must of gotten a tour around rivals and saw the servers. His filth can gunk up anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo
Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
Google wouldn't load for me for @ 2 hours; just loaded about 10 minutes ago. Might be weather related? Bad weather to the south of us and headed our way.
 

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,393
4,279
73
I wonder if it's a DDOS attack? Idk why anybody would want to bring down a UK forum though
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.

 

minjo

Senior
Jan 7, 2006
6,107
909
0
Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.

Cats by 18.
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.
Next time ask someone with 5 posts or more.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Guy Forget

Blueaz

Heisman
Jul 7, 2009
28,072
30,262
113
RR needs a better training staff:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sorry, umm... I had too.


Seriously, I was started to get the shakes
 

1BadCat

Senior
Dec 19, 2014
503
802
67
Tried several times today to get on here and post my score for the contest. First time I've missed it all season, but hey we won and I saw Shannon Spake......All s good.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU