Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi HallStill going up and down.
That's gold!Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi Hall
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.
Cats by 18.
i was about to post to it when it crashed. [laughing]I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.
![]()
Pretty sure your idiotic Murray post is what broke it.Its what you guys get for dissing my Murray posts.
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff