Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi HallStill going up and down.
That's gold!Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi Hall
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.
Cats by 18.
i was about to post to it when it crashed. [laughing]I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.
![]()
Pretty sure your idiotic Murray post is what broke it.Its what you guys get for dissing my Murray posts.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep