Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi HallStill going up and down.
That's gold!Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi Hall
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.
Cats by 18.
i was about to post to it when it crashed. [laughing]I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.
![]()
Pretty sure your idiotic Murray post is what broke it.Its what you guys get for dissing my Murray posts.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!