Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi HallStill going up and down.
That's gold!Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi Hall
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.
Cats by 18.
i was about to post to it when it crashed. [laughing]I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.
![]()
Pretty sure your idiotic Murray post is what broke it.Its what you guys get for dissing my Murray posts.
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'