Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi HallStill going up and down.
That's gold!Sounds like something that would happen at Minardi Hall
Don't forget Mr. Forget. Fiddling with the site has a penalty.Oops. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm new here. Sorry, everyone! Just trying to make my first post.
Cats by 18.
i was about to post to it when it crashed. [laughing]I think Kwilt's thread crashed the site. Too much fail.
![]()
Pretty sure your idiotic Murray post is what broke it.Its what you guys get for dissing my Murray posts.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home