Right. The coach goes to the refs who consult the scorers table. That's the way it's supposed to work.By "refs" I hope they mean scorer's table, because I doubt the refs on the floor are responsible for keeping track
Right. The coach goes to the refs who consult the scorers table. That's the way it's supposed to work.By "refs" I hope they mean scorer's table, because I doubt the refs on the floor are responsible for keeping track
It’s not just online comments. It’s largely DMs. And my guess is most of the people sending these messages aren’t actually fans of the Fever or the WNBA and many of them have probably never even watched a game. The league has become the battleground for a proxy race war being fought largely by people who don’t give a damn about the league.I feel zero sympathy for anyone who feels victimized by online comments. Newsflash, you don't have to read the comments.
The fact these WNBA players want to be treated like NBA players is laughable.
Co-founder Grady Burnett has explicitly denied direct Saudi Arabian financial backing or investment in the league's cap table.Really going to be a short off season. Who's paying for this nonsense? "salaries like women's basketball has never seen", and " an equity stake'" for another sideshow league? So someone's going to pay Mitchell over a million dollars to play ball another three months for games on YouTube? Pure stupid....
Possible. This off-season will show where CC stands with SW and the organization.CC will give up Fever $ to keep KM CC is wallowing in endorsement $ and millions alone from Nike
Kelsey Plum.I expected KM to resign last year, but this time it feels like she might be gone. What top talent would the Fever be able to attract if KM leaves because she's tired of the noise that surrounds the team and then former players (activists) Bree Turner and Sydney Colson are out there trashing the Fever organization?
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days