***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,404
9,516
113
I said no such thing. I said that as long as CC is involved with the WNBA/Fever this thread would stay near the top of the board.
Doesn't that include the media, and what they publish? Which eventually ends up on here? That we read and respond to? I gotta tell ya'....
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,404
9,516
113
As much as I appreciate the "CC22 and the Fever mega thread," I will be glad when the WNBA is done and this thread drifts away to be replaced by Iowa WBB topics rising to the top.
But.........then you have "Unrivaled" that could end up on here. Think about that scenario. :oops:
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,404
9,516
113
Now that defenses know Miles folds when met with a little defensive pressure I'm pretty sure she'll regress next season. Her finish to the season and into the playoffs when opponents were actually D-ing her up was putrid.

I don't think I've ever seen an MVP whose coach decided to bench them for most of the second half of a win-or-go-home playoff game because of how bad they were playing. Lol.
Now that Wilson has won her 5th MVP, teams might sag off of Miles, as they promote her to win the MVP in only her second season. :)
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,404
9,516
113
She's not going to leave or buckle to the establishment....
She loves Indiana, Connor, the W, the golf courses (hell, her and Lexi were playing on a course where John Daly played), the fans, the moolah, the new house, etc. Not necessarily in that order. 👀
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington