***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,267
9,455
113
Change of topics - Chennedy Carter is still on the Aces bench. And, not at the end - she sits by the coaches. In game 3 against the Fever Becky Hammon was talking to during the game as if she were an assistant. What's going on? She's been there all season.
I remember seeing her there near the coaches. Wearing professional looking attire. I thought...what in the heck is she doing there?
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,267
9,455
113
She’s. Not. There.

Are you people insane?
I'm still reviewing the footage. There's a woman sitting on the half court side of the 2nd row of the bench area. I'm going to keep looking. Carter's face is something you never forget. If it turns out to be the woman I suspect, then she is a twin for C Carter. Or close.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast