'26 NFL News thread

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,586
22,789
113
Watching Cleveland-Chicago and being reminded that this is a very very violent sport.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,230
69,370
113
I've never had back surgery, and don't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
  4. 04 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  5. 05 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days