'26 NFL News thread

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,587
22,789
113
Watching Cleveland-Chicago and being reminded that this is a very very violent sport.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,238
69,372
113
I've never had back surgery, and don't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  2. 02 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  3. 03 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  4. 04 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  5. 05 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff