'26 NFL News thread

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,587
22,789
113
Watching Cleveland-Chicago and being reminded that this is a very very violent sport.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,240
69,374
113
I've never had back surgery, and don't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  3. 03 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  4. 04 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week