I've never had back surgery, and do't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities
Fixed, ffs.people will do some questionable things for a few hundred dollars.
He’s an edge.This is just crazy. $6million for a 33 year old RB.
![]()
Falcons sign veteran Za'Darius Smith to aid pass rush
Za'Darius Smith has signed a one-year deal with the Falcons to help bolster their pass rush after losing Jalon Walker and James Pearce Jr. for an extended period.www.espn.com
Ok then.....an old edge. But you get my point.He’s an edge.
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here