I've never had back surgery, and do't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities
Fixed, ffs.people will do some questionable things for a few hundred dollars.
He’s an edge.This is just crazy. $6million for a 33 year old RB.
![]()
Falcons sign veteran Za'Darius Smith to aid pass rush
Za'Darius Smith has signed a one-year deal with the Falcons to help bolster their pass rush after losing Jalon Walker and James Pearce Jr. for an extended period.www.espn.com
Ok then.....an old edge. But you get my point.He’s an edge.
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley