'26 NFL News thread

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,588
22,789
113
Watching Cleveland-Chicago and being reminded that this is a very very violent sport.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,286
69,389
113
I've never had back surgery, and don't know the specifics here. But I think if I had back surgery, hustling back to play OG in the NFL would not be high on my list of priorities

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?