It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
So, @DannyTree1 went to a WNBA game.
There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for KamalaWhite dudes for Kamala!
I would not bet a dime given even 10000 to 1 odds he voted Trump!! Typical Democrat, probably born in NC!!There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for Kamala
It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice
TheBigSpur Football
The Kentucky Loss | Barynard Bits