It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
So, @DannyTree1 went to a WNBA game.
There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for KamalaWhite dudes for Kamala!
I would not bet a dime given even 10000 to 1 odds he voted Trump!! Typical Democrat, probably born in NC!!There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for Kamala
It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
How ESPN thinks the rest of South Carolina's 2026 season will go
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: No more debate, A'ja Wilson is the GOAT
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida