It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
So, @DannyTree1 went to a WNBA game.
There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for KamalaWhite dudes for Kamala!
I would not bet a dime given even 10000 to 1 odds he voted Trump!! Typical Democrat, probably born in NC!!There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for Kamala
It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Ahead of South Carolina's trip to Gainesville, revisiting the Gamecocks' last win at Florida