It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
So, @DannyTree1 went to a WNBA game.
There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for KamalaWhite dudes for Kamala!
I would not bet a dime given even 10000 to 1 odds he voted Trump!! Typical Democrat, probably born in NC!!There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for Kamala
It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina staying course through outside pressure, hot seat talks
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Notes from ACC Tipoff
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida