It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
So, @DannyTree1 went to a WNBA game.
There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for KamalaWhite dudes for Kamala!
I would not bet a dime given even 10000 to 1 odds he voted Trump!! Typical Democrat, probably born in NC!!There is a 10,000% chance that dude voted for Kamala
It goes exactly how you would expect.
I seriously doubt, though, that was the worst shot of the night.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Scott Davis: Deserve's got nothing to do with it
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date