*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,222
35,339
113
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Richard Cory

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Boys, I'm afraid we aren't winning this. Worst home whistle in the nation.
Yeah. We are up 5-9 rn with an even whistle.

Perry was fouled on the 3

Phantom foul in the zeigler blocked pull-up

2 phantoms on Williams to force out lesser lineup to play more minutes
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  5. 05 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU