*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Richard Cory

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Boys, I'm afraid we aren't winning this. Worst home whistle in the nation.
Yeah. We are up 5-9 rn with an even whistle.

Perry was fouled on the 3

Phantom foul in the zeigler blocked pull-up

2 phantoms on Williams to force out lesser lineup to play more minutes
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  4. 04 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day