*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,228
35,356
113
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Richard Cory

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Boys, I'm afraid we aren't winning this. Worst home whistle in the nation.
Yeah. We are up 5-9 rn with an even whistle.

Perry was fouled on the 3

Phantom foul in the zeigler blocked pull-up

2 phantoms on Williams to force out lesser lineup to play more minutes
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets