Just got in here, let's f**king go!!!
That one Oweh put up looked like he was trying to throw it through the backboard.If we could make layups, we'd be pretty damned good!
If he’s not dunking he’s violently flinging it off the backboard.Two things are 100% true this season in the SEC:
1) Officiating is just flat-out bad
2) Oweh is the worst finisher at the rim I can remember
Williams worst ... by farTwo things are 100% true this season in the SEC:
1) Officiating is just flat-out bad
2) Oweh is the worst finisher at the rim I can remember
It was a moving screen. Why is every call on us a bad call? You guys don't know basketball if you think Williams got screwed. Damn, relax, we are playing better defense than I have seen in a month.Williams getting screwed !!
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
Had a couple of open options on that trip too. Could have hit chandler cutting to the basketDamn Butler that was short as hell
Yeah. Garrison plays well enough that it's not catastrophic. Noah playing good Def tonight.It’s really hurting not having Williams for the rest of the half. Noah playing well, but we need the 2nd half Oweh to show up.
Yeah. We are up 5-9 rn with an even whistle.Boys, I'm afraid we aren't winning this. Worst home whistle in the nation.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime